How CCL can help with excess components from your End-of-line stock
When a product reaches the end of the line, don’t let any excess components go to waste. Our friendly purchasing team can help you get a financial return for your excess and keep useful components away from the scrap pile.
At CCL, we buy excess electronic components from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We then sell these to our international network of customers. This gives End-of-line components a new lease of life in other products.
As End-of-line stock buyers, we accept a wide variety of excess components, including:
- Semiconductors (e.g. ICs, diodes, transistors, MOSFETS)
- Passive Components (e.g. capacitors, inductors)
Whereas original factory-sealed material is preferred, we also accept partial-quantity reels, tubes and trays.
We will review your list of excess components and make you an offer to buy them. This gives you a guaranteed price for your End-of-line components and ensures they are removed from your warehouse or other premises swiftly and securely.
If speed is a priority for you, then Outright Buy is a good option.
Our Consignment partnership takes place over a longer period and gives you a better price for your excess End-of-line stock. If higher financial return is your priority and you don’t have a deadline, then consignment is the best choice for you.
The consignment process is as follows:
- Your End-of-line parts are shipped to CCL’s warehouse (we pay for the freight and cover the insurance for freight and warehousing).
- You own the excess up to the point of sale.
- You can recall any individual parts that haven’t been sold. We’ll pay for the return freight to you.
- You can set minimum resale prices. If these prices are too high, we’ll offer advice and agree a new price with you.
- We advertise and sell the excess, getting you the best price according to market conditions and buyer demand.
- We send you monthly sales reports.
- You can add further excess End-of-line components to the consignment agreement at any point.
What we need from you
Whichever option you choose, to kick-start the process, we need a list of your excess components.
This list must include the following:
- Quantity of excess parts available
- The part number
- Date code.
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to get a quote for your End-of-line components, contact our team of experts today.
Our team includes native speakers of English, German, Spanish, Danish and Mandarin Chinese. With many years in the industry, we are experts in excess End-of-line electronic components.
They can offer advice and support if you need further information on any topics covered in this article.
We look forward to hearing from you!
11 Oct 2023
Last edited on: 09 November 2023