Consignment offers the best solution for your stock in terms of gaining the maximum return, or if space is an issue in your warehouse.
Over the years we have worked to make the process as quick and simple as possible for our customers.
How it works:
- You send us a list of your inventory
- We arrange the shipping from your warehouse to ours
- We proactively market your stock
- You will receive regular offers for your stock
- When prices are agreed you will receive the money for your stock
- You will receive a monthly report on your sales from your Account Manager
With our worldwide shipping partners, we will arrange fast and efficient collection of your overstock to be delivered to our warehouse at no cost to you.
Consignment offers a high return as sales are negotiated against market demand. With this completely transparent process you will receive a monthly report detailing all sales and remaining inventory.
You are always in control of your stock during Consignment. You can set a minimum resale price for your stock and returns of up to 100% are possible. As you retain ownership of your stock until it is sold by us, whether you write it off or not, products can be returned to you at any time.
There are no hidden costs or fees, we pay all insurances and will provide COCs or warrantees to end customers when required.
Use the form opposite to arrange a free valuation of your excess electronics. Either upload a stock list file or describe your list in the text box.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or telephone the team on +44 1404 540 300
Flexible Excess Electronic Stock Options
We offer three ways to find buyers for your excess electronics
giving you maximum control over how you want to get paid.
- Maximise returns
- CCL provides warehouse storage
- Parts sold at highest market value
- Payment in advance
- CCL purchases all your excess
- Best for time-sensitive solutions
CCL has 1000s of lines of stock available. Search our stock and send us an RFQ.