Sell end-of-line excess electronic components while prices are high
Due to the worldwide electronic component shortage for cars, now is an ideal time to sell your end-of-line excess electronic components while values are at an unprecedented high. In particular, there is high market demand for automotive semiconductors produced by Renesas and Infineon.
At CCL, we specialise in buying surplus electronic components from OEM and EMS companies. Based in the UK, we operate globally and have 24 years of experience working within the electronics and automotive industries.
We buy all passive and active surplus electronic components including:
Integrated Circuit | Semiconductors | ICs | Diodes | Transistors | Chip Capacitors | Inductors | Memory | HDDs | SSDs | CPUs | LCDs | Automotive Connectors | Infineon Semiconductors and more
With CCL’s excess inventory management service, you can save time, free up valuable warehouse space and reap the benefits of today’s buoyant market for semiconductors. We take care of the freight for you so all you have to do is pack up your stock ready for collection.
For a free valuation complete our form opposite or click here to contact us.
Why choose CCL?
• High returns: Achieve the best prices for your surplus electronic components.
• Hassle-free service: We take care of all freight, insurance, and warranties.
• Fast payments: Receive payments quickly once a price is agreed.
• Flexible options: Choose outright buy or consignment to suit your needs.
• Industry experience: CCL has 24 years' experience in the electronics industry.