The value of your automotive excess components is at an all time high.
Global supply chain problems mean your end-of-line components are commanding very high prices.
Not only is supply down but demand for semiconductors last year was 17% higher than in 2019. Source: BBC News
Free excess valuation
Selling your components with CCL couldn’t be simpler.
Three easy steps to great returns...
- 1. Free valuation
- 2. Accept our offer
- 3. Shipping arranged
- Valuation: We advise what your excess is likely to be worth.
- Accept our offer: We’ll offer you our best possible price.
- Shipping: We arrange all shipping/freight and customs.
Our friendly team at CCL has over 25 years of experience in OEM Excess
At CCL (Computer Components Ltd), we specialise in buying automotive excess components from OEM and EMS companies in the electronics industry.
Based in the UK, we operate across Europe, the USA, Canada, Central and Latin America, South Africa, Australia, and Asia, and have thousands of customers globally.
Why choose CCL to sell your automotive excess components?
- High returns: Achieve the best prices for your surplus inventory.
- Hassle-free service: We take care of all freight, insurance and warranties.
- Fast payments: Receive payments quickly once a price is agreed.
- Flexible options: Choose outright buy or consignment to suit your needs.
- Industry experience: CCL has 25 years of experience in the electronics industry.
"Thank you for helping us achieve the best possible price for our excess.”
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) with facilities focused in Europe and Africa.
Excess stock was taking up valuable space in their warehouse. The client wanted a fair and competitive return for their components which would be quick and hassle free.
CCL provided an Outright Buy solution. Using our network of business partners, combined with our bespoke software, we were able to tender an offer at a fair market price which the client accepted. CCL arranged the shipping, the client provided their bank details, and the payment was made in advance.
We’d like to give you a free valuation. Email your excess components list to:email@example.com