Sell your excess electronic components for the best price
At CCL, we specialise in buying excess electronic inventory from OEM and EMS companies in the electronics industry. If you would like to sell excess electronic components and have new and unused stock, we can make a highly competitive offer for your surplus semiconductors. Based in the UK, we operate across Europe, the USA, Canada, Central and Latin America, South Africa, Australia, and Asia, and have thousands of customers globally.
We buy excess electronic components including the following:
ICs • Inductors • Capacitors • Diodes • Memory • CPUs • LCDs • HDDs • SSDs
With the current shortage of electronic components, the prices of many semiconductors are skyrocketing. Now is an excellent time to get the best possible price for your excess electronic parts. If you want to sell your excess electronic components, we'll take care of the freight for you so all you have to do is pack up your stock ready for collection.
Why choose CCL to sell your excess inventory?
• High returns: Achieve the best prices for your excess inventory.
• Hassle-free service: We take care of all freight, insurance and warranties.
• Fast payments: Receive payments quickly once a price is agreed.
• Flexible options: Choose outright buy or consignment to suit your needs.
• Industry experience: CCL has 24 years' of experience in the electronics industry.
CCL is a leading provider of Excess Electronics Inventory Management solutions for OEM and EMS companies in electronic manufacturing. We buy and sell excess electronic components on our website.
Contact us here or submit the contact form opposite.
Alternatively, email your excess electronics inventory list to us here.