We offer an excellent working environment, a friendly team, and company perks, with a competitive salary and five weeks annual leave.
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies below, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or contact us for a full job description.
We are currently recruiting three additional Purchasing Executives to help us service existing clients, develop new ones, and expand our business internationally.
You will be responsible for purchasing large volumes of electronic components from worldwide clients and reselling to existing buyers. Whilst previous sales experience or a background in the electronics industry would be beneficial to your application, what we are really looking for is a sales-minded individual who is tenacious, motivated by earnings, and eager to learn.
You will of course have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work well in a team environment. The successful applicant will also possess excellent organisational, time management and inter-personnel skills, and be able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
A fluent second language would be very useful in the role, but not essential.
We offer a competitive salary and a professional, friendly, flexible and modern working environment. Full training and constant mentor support are provided.
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 08:30 -16:30, Fridays 08:30 -15:00.
Quality Inspector / Warehouse Assistant (Full-time)
Job description and responsibilities:
- Receiving of incoming deliveries, checking goods against paperwork, and recording any discrepancies.
- Precise recording of part numbers and counts.
- Detailed visual quality inspection using a microscope camera.
- Repackaging goods for despatch, from small parcels to multi-pallet shipments.
- Completion of international freight documentation.
- Full training will be given but must be able to work unsupervised.
- Must have excellent IT, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- We are looking for an individual with an eye for detail, someone precise and conscientious.
We offer a competitive salary and a professional, friendly, flexible and modern working environment.
Working hours: Mon – Thurs 09:00 – 17:00, Fri 09:00 – 15:30
Updated 22nd June 2021